tattoos

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Belt? What Belt??

Wearing pants without belt could make you feel very vulnerable. Couple of days ago, I wonder why my waist felt so different coz the jeans that I'm wearing suddely lie low. Not that it's the low-rise jeans, nor I have a six-pack..rather I'm not wearing a belt. But thank God that I got a nice waist (wink, wink!), and the jeans fortunately doesn't slide down. Otherwise, a history could made it into the headlines.

But what if wearing belt really is a chore? Not just to find the right buckle, but the material, length and worse, the price may add some to your budget. To swish away this dilemma, Dolce & Gabbana has recently introduced a range of pants that you can wear it neatly sans the belt. Considered brilliant! The pant is perfectly cut hanging just on the waistlne. Pattern is so-called drawn around the waist to give the silhoutte of the belt. But, if you still feel insecure that your pants would come down eventually, there is still the strap on the pant for the traditional belt to be worn.




(pix from Swide Mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger