tattoos

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blabberiffic: Oh My Gucci!

Malay proverb says - "Alah membeli, menang memakai" (You lose buying, but you win wearing - pardon my translation). One of the most comfy boots I've worn. Maybe because of the brandname itself - Gucci - who made very immaculate footwear all this years. Superb fit, great cut and good design. The material is hardwearing, calf leather. Outer lining in black/grey (the darker hue of grey) and the inner lining in tan. The sole in leather/rubber combo making walking less pain. And the best one - it has the stamped Gucci on the side. Priceless.

I'm very pleased with this great bargain! Oh my Gucci. Muahahahaha... (evil laugh..)

P/S: Everyone should have at least a pair of designer footwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger