tattoos

Monday, January 19, 2009

Object of Lust: Prada Zipped-up Boots

Last fortnight I had a shopping trip to Selfridges. Not just to look out for the final winter sale bargains, if they had any, but also to have a sneak peek on what's new for in their collection. Apart from the Vivienne Westwood tote bag that I'm lusting over - I finally found the items that I wanted. The brown leather boots. Better yet, it's Prada.

It's not typical Prada designs. Normally during sale season whenever I had encountered Prada footwear... it's always the same thing. Round toe, or slightly squared. For me, that's too bad for a design. Not even cutting edge. But this time around, I think they had done it right. Slightly pointed toe, and the simple design make it look chic. The brown leather looks delicious enough, made me lusting over (since I need brown boots in my collezioni. I had too much blacks).

The only turn off - the price, of course. Perhaps I could wait until summer sale when the price goes down! ;)

P/S: Devil wears Prada? Not me. I'm just a cheeky evil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger