tattoos

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blabberific: Say Hello to the Serious Photography!

Part of the 'I get what I wish for' is my new DSLR - Canon EOS 450D. Nicknamed to be the camera for the enthusiast. Just recently in my blog entry I'm thinking of getting one. And now... voila! I finally got it later that day at one of the departmental store in Oxford St. Not taking advantage of the winter sale season, but rather, the weakening of pound sterling to RM and chance to get £50 cashback from Canon (meaning I'll pay less than normal price!).

My verdict? Loving it. Compact and very handy. Light enough, it won't put on too much strain while holding it. In my inaugural test, the camera does as what it says on the tin - colors are vivid, with crisp and finely detailed reality. With the supplied 18-55 mm lense, there are choices for wide angle and zoom, landscape and portrait. Macro shot is pretty amazing. And with various modes and accessories to choose from, this 2008 TIPA Award winner for the Best DSLR Advanced is surely for any photo craze.

My word: Out with the compact, in with the DSLR. Watch out Mario Testino and Steven Meisel. Here I come! Or izzit that I’m gonna be the next papz? We’ll see…

Canon EOS 450D (and moi)

Sample photos (reduced to 50% original shot, unretouched)


St Pancras International

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger