tattoos

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blabberiffic: My Weekend Findings

Ahhh.. what a good feeling. With my cold and flu swashed away (so far..), temperature getting milder (not freezing-er) and winter sale still on, I make my way to the highstreet again. A nice little journey to get my hands on my new Canon EOS 450D, as well as having a sneak peek on what the highstreet and designer stores had to offer.


So what's on the rails?
  • UNIQLO - has packed in some new season collection. Like the spring parka that I mention in the previous blog. Also new oversized cardi - the one that is similar in their autumn/winter range - but slightly lighter and thinner coz it's made of merino wool. Also the cotton cashmere jumpers in various colors.

  • H&M - some of the Spring collection is already on the rails. Like the new shirts in pastels.

  • ZARA - new bags is already in store in black and dark blue leather. But the asymmetric design is not to my liking.

  • TED BAKER - finally a decent bag design is on the shelf. Brown leather tote look very scrumptious. Their sale @ Selfridges is also going on, and the tartan tie look amazing too (yet a bit overpriced)

  • VIVIENNE WESTWOOD - the bag range are astonishingly gorgeous (put aside the price). The tote bag is really to die for (I'm start saving...). In beige leather- patent tartan. Roomy, with adjustable handle and stud closure. And the leather has the VW signature - the disoriented orb.

  • PRADA - Their SS 0909 bags are already in Selfridges. Nice cobalt blue both in leather and techno fabric. The footwear range is also amazing. Alas, I finally see a decent Prada boots in brown (still, has to wait for Summer Sale though).

  • BURBERRY - their window displays are now clad with the SS 09 print ad. Perhaps new collections are already in store.

My weekend find? Leather gloves from TOPMAN. Soft lambskin leather in grey, as soft as that Prada leather gloves at Selfridges. Great design, great fit. It's on sale @ £4.50 (down from £20, plus student discount), what not to buy?

Topman gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger