tattoos

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today I'm Thinking of... Ipod Touch 2G

The temptation keeps on looming. I dunno what's going on with me today, but the desire to shop has been going wild again. Now I want this gadget - iPod Touch.

I've been eyeing this for so long ever since it came out last year. Great piece of gadget. The iPod Touch 2nd generation (hence the name 2G) has been a new icon in the modern era. Not just a fun media player (plays mp3 and movie), but also a great productivity gadget. Yes, you heard it right. Web browser, note jotter, calendar, to-do lister, document viewer, GPS finder, gaming machine... you name it. I used to own a PDA (Sony TJ 37) before. But since it went off 2 years ago, my life seems lost without digital assistant. Now I want this one! (See the word.. want..not need!)

What's new in the new ipod Touch? Some features:
  • Thinner compared to Touch 1st gen. The bezel is curved at the side.
  • Volume rocker. This is a great welcome since you don't have to change the volume 'virtually'
  • Speaker - Touch 1G don't have speaker. Though not that so loud, it helps to have a speaker for some music playing sans the earphones.
  • The new Application software - you can add anything like shopping list, games, business applications, etc, etc via the iTunes. Some free, some you gotta pay for it.
  • Integration with Nike+. Great if you wanna check your calorie count after running. (As if I wanna go jogging LOL!)
  • Very streamlined design. The earphone jack fit seamlessly to the body. No more weird protruding point!

But the bad side? The shiny aluminum backside is very smudge-philic. But who cares when you can get a nice sheath to cover it right?

Available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB. Should I get one? Hmm... tempting. (At least I can install the iQuran in it too)

(Images from Apple website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger