tattoos

Saturday, August 28, 2010

BigFatSnoop: Midweek @ H&M

There's something new H&M when I made a quick snoop in the midweek. Something that I've been wanting to try ever since I saw it from the H&M Dutch e-shopping site. It's the military boots that is so high that it went to almost mid-calves!

So, what is my verdict after getting my own chance to try? Cheap. Yeah, just cheap. The price is cheap (only £30) and so as the material. My excitement really went down drastically (or shall I say, anti-climax, lol). This boots is a mix of synthetic leather and wax canvas upper, with canvas inner linings. When I said cheap, the pleather really is a very low quality. So low that I think if I ever press any longer on the toe-cap that it'll break any time soon. But, if the look that you're going for and you can't afford a better one at River Island - then you could bag this one instead. I won't unfortunately.

What else new? New jeans? Not really. But new price, yes. I was quite astounded after taking a peek of the tag on the H&M's Sliq denims. They've reduced it to £9.99! What? What a cheap price compared to the previous one that I have about 3 years ago at £29.99. But does the fabric any better? Well, sadly this one is a bit thinner that's why they can lower the price of it. And I hate the fit on the waist - though the one that I took is normally 30", it doesn't fit as better as Uniqlo's. So... dish that out, please! Next...

Next. Oh, the new H&M magazine is now available in store and online with supermodel Anja Rubik on the cover. Is there men's collection be in any spread? Yes, but not really exciting. But it's a good read nonetheless, and great to know that Anja is not just your typical supermodel; she's gonna be a creative director for Austria's 25 Magazine. Plus she's also designs jewellery. This is what I call a beauty with substance!

Another thing to add. For iPhone users, don't forget to download the H&M app from iTunes. Is it any good? Quite ok given that they've just started. Just when I'm about to delete it from my list, suddenly I read from their Facebook page that when you shake the phone (just like when you wanna shuffle the songs), some surprise might appear. And I'm shock: coz I just got 20% off when I do it! AWESOME!

Yet, my advice: don't shake it except you really wanna make your purchase. Coz when you click the close button, that thing will be gone! Don't say I didn't warn you! :)

P/S: More pix on H&M snooping to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger