tattoos

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Rise of Meels

Everyone is talking about meels these days. I even saw one when I exit the Tube station a couple of weeks ago where this short guy wore somewhat a very high heel boots that towers himself. A YSL, perhaps? Kinda weird coz I dunno what to make out of it. Fashion forward? Fashion faux pas? A quick fit for someone to boost their height? I dunno.

Yet, just I'm about to diss those guys who wear high heel shoes, I can't believe I got one myself hidden among those shoe boxes on top of my wardrobe. I was doing my spring cleaning the other day (or shall I say, summer cleaning instead?) when I discover the unworn black patent leather Chelsea boots from Kenneth Cole. Which I think I bought from Selfridges during sale for more than 2 years ago. Oh my... Then I don't realize that the heel is too high until I brought it home. But that time I love all these whole 'patent' thing (by which I still do now). And the fit is perfect, plus the price went for a ginormous slash at just £65! What not to grab?

How high the heels are? Not that high. Just more than 1 1/2 inch high. Ahaks!

Oh, what is meels you ask? It's man heels, fyi. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger