tattoos

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Never Felt This Cool...

The first time I saw anyone did a bag made of felt is at Tate Modern with their A3- and A4-sized versions in dark grey and red a couple of years ago. Don't really digging it coz when I feel the material it's quite thick which made the whole bag quite bulky. Then it was Lacoste who did the University tote made of felt which looks so tempting with a great color combo of grey and black back in Winter 2008 (if I'm not mistaken). After that none can match the great look of it which is so practical to be carried around for daily use.

Not until recently when I went to Zara and found this felt folder that is so cool. It's so simple but very practical at the same time. I just adore the chic color of urban grey and black - making the whole look quite masculine. The size is A4, so it's great to keep your documents in place when you head to the meeting room. It has a very solid construction with two push-buttons tab opening and velcro flap to make sure your documents won't flip out from the folder.

I love the material - not too thick unlike Tate Modern's bag, and not too thin either that can tear it apart. Somewhere in between; a compromise. And what I love about it more, it costs just £10!

But if you think the price is not worth it, you can always DIY it - coz this thing is easy to make by your own. Me, let's just put it this way: I'm lazy. I just let Zara do it instead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger