tattoos

Monday, August 23, 2010

BigFatSnoop: Uniqlo

Ready for some dash of autumn collection? Then head down to Uniqlo coz they've started putting in stocks some of the new wool sweaters and cardigans in a burst of colors. I've tried some of them which include this V neck sweater in merino wool. Love the berry color. So glorious and rich. The fabric is amazing compared to previous seasons; much softer.

Oh, talking about berry - have you got the US Vogue featuring Halle Berry on the cover? Well, it still not available in the UK yet, but I know someone really need a helping hand for it coz the I heard the pages went to a whopping 700+! Toned biceps... here I come! :)

Moving on. Next piece which is new is this cardigan. What's so 'new', you ask? First, there was a contrast piping underneath the placket giving somewhat more character to this cardigan. Second, the fabric felt so luxurious. Nope, it's not extra fine merino wool like what I used to have from Uniqlo. It's better - wool/cashmere mix - giving much fluid and softer to the touch. The fit is amazing too. They come in various color like these two lots in light and dark greys.

The only downside? It's slightly pricier than typical merino (but still very affordable of less than £30!).

I also would like to share this tee that I actually took the pix more than two weeks ago. I think it's a very interesting one coz somehow Uniqlo has turned itself from being a good boy of highstreet into a bad one. Or shall i rephrase - they become edgier. I was wandering around the menswear section at their flagship store at Oxford Street when suddenly stumbled upon this V neck t-shirt. And it has studs on it: the sleeves are studded! Awesome isn't it? It somehow bring the style satire up a notch. Wait until I tell you the price? It's less than £5!

But don't rush to the store if you wanna find it coz they're all gone by now. Well, they've gone since two weeks ago actually. And I'm lucky to bag three of them in black and white. Such a simple but edgy fantastic t-shirt. Bravo, Uniqlo! Please do more like this! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger