tattoos

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Monogram' Laptop Sleeve

My visit to Marc by Marc Jacobs store at Mount Street, Mayfair last month bound me to 'see' these laptop sleeves which is located on the menswear section. I was so drawn and intrigue by the look of it - so I picked up to hold and feel what's great about it. I know from afar this is not a leather, and I am right coz the material is neoprene; similar to one of the Gucci iPad cases.

What is interesting about it is the design. As if Marc Jacobs has done his own version of 'monogram' ala Louis Vuitton. But look closer, it's not really spelled out his name though - quite a jumbled up words with some of the characters. They're embossed giving the whole 'interesting feel' to this otherwise plain case.

The one that I saw is blue and fit for up to 13 inch laptop. And they also come in black and grey as well. Unlike the other neoprene laptop cases like Cool Bananas, these lots has a little bit laminated or waxy facade giving the rubbery touch. The padded inside gives protection to the laptop or netbook that you're carrying.

Price? Unforgivingly £60 (or £50, I can't recall now..erks!). But if you wanna be in style... why not, right? It may not be in store for too long fyi... :)


Size: 13¼" x 10¼"

[pix from bloomingdales]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger