tattoos

Monday, September 20, 2010

BigFatSnoop: Topman TMD Frayed Jeans

While some of us here in London are waiting for Wednesday to come, for a dash of men's fashion day for London Fashion Week, let's devour ourself with what the fast fashion chain has got to offer for this upcoming Fall/Winter 2010 season. Straight up from the catwalk show seen on previous LFW earlier this year is this jeans by Topman Design or TMD collection, which is called the 'frayed jeans'.

I know this jeans is more to Mad Max rather than Mad Men that most designers are crazy about, it is something that really caught my eyes back then. And thank God when it went into Topman flagship store at Oxford Circus, I can't wait but to try 'em on that second I saw it.

My verdict? Amazing piece of work. It's not anyone cuppa tea, but to me I love to have this kinda jeans at least once in a lifetime. It combined very street style with a dash of edginess. It's like patches of denims with their raw ends are sewn in a very intricate manner, that somewhat reminds me of what couture would be. Yes, coz as to my knowledge when you do a couture piece you mustn't feel any discomfort when wearing it (as explained by my couture friend, Amir).

This jeans comes in blue and dove grey. And the fit is very skinny - that I took almost 5 minutes to put it on. It truly 'sucks and hugs' everything in - and made me feel so rock'n'roll, baby! I can't even squat when wearing it. Still, the work that gone into making it is remarkable - I can't even feel 'itchy' with all the millions hems underneath. A couture, perhaps? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger