tattoos

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

D&G = Disney & Gabbana?

Everybody loves Disney's character, aren't they? I remember the first time I met Mickey Mouse at Disneyland Paris years and years ago, I'm truly excited. Can't believe that I even dare to queue up in the line just to snap photos with the much-loved character. The thing is, the people who are in line with me are all kids - having the height of less than 5 foot tall! Me and my mates, we're all like... too damn adults to be seen in the 'event' like that. Kinda funny. But who don't want to capture the moment with the characters like Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Pluto once in a lifetime right? Wait till I met Buzzlightyear - it's truly to infinity and beyond! And Princess Jasmine too... hot! :)

So, it seems that the dynamic duo - Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana - also love Disney, coz they featured some of the characters in the previous D&G fall/winter 2010 collection in Milan early this year. There's Mickey Mouse everywhere - peeking through the cardi, on the sweaters which is seen also on model Garrett Neff, and also with his dog Pluto. Not only that, Winnie the Pooh also being immortalized as key fobs as well.

Pretty cute... on kids, for sure. But for adult like me and most of you - being seen wearing Mickey Mouse - I have to admit I'm not ready to go into that 'youth' period anymore. Ha! :)





Backstage...


[pix from d&g iphone app]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger