tattoos

Sunday, September 26, 2010

TERLALU by Maliq & D'Essentials

I think this is my 1st time I'm blogin' some of Indonesia music in my blog..
It is good.. hehe.

This is my favourite and lovely band in the entire Indonesia,
the one and only: Maliq & D'Essestial . Woohoo!!
Yup fellas, they just release their firts single from upcoming new album The Beginning of a Beautiful Life, "TERLALU". I Loooveeee... the arrangement and a touch that given in the single. It's like jazzylicious.. yummy!.

For the concept of their music video, It's really CLASSY / Fasyiong and with Kimmy as their model make more Edgy. Don't forget who's the director for Terlalu music video, which is Mr. Dibyokusumo Hadipamenang. Good job!. And here it is Terlalu music video by Maliq:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger