tattoos

Sunday, September 19, 2010

DSStyles' Pure Series Silicone Case

I got these iPhone 4 cases way before I applied for the Apple's iPhone4 Case program. I actually wanna make a smooth transition from my previous iPod Touch to my iPhone4 by having the silicone case coz I hate for it to get scratched and the feeling it may slipped away from my hand when I hold it. So, a silicone case is kinda brilliant choice since it feels slightly rubbery and having better 'friction'.

This one is from DS Styles. I think they have the best silicone case coz it is made of high quality plastic which doesn't tend to get 'distorted' in shape unlike some available in the market. The best part, it attracts less dirt on its body making the whole phone much cleaner when I'm using it.

The downside: the back part of the phone seem to show some 'bubble patches' due to it doesn't really sticks well to the phone. But, it can be easily solved by making sure there's no air present when you put this case on.

The price is quite affordable and it took about a week to arrive from the online retailer that is based on the Far East. I'm quite pleased with this silicone cases. I bought two - in translucent grey and a colorless. Very light and looks awesome with the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger