tattoos

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

High Fashion Kitty...

Don't you just love cats? I do. They're definitely one of my weakness without any doubt. And that's why I gave part of my monthly allowance to the RSPCA - so that they can do their job in taking care of the cats in despair, alongside other animals too. Rumor has it that you do not own a cat (though you have one in your house). Instead, the cat itself is the one that 'owns' you. And that's why at my old rented house, there's lots of cats coming around to hang out. Maybe because I have strong scent that they like. Carolina Herrera Chic perhaps.... ahaks!

Anyway, in last week's issue of Stylist some cats made their way to model necklaces from the high-end brands like Bvlgari and Chopard. Very high fashion indeed. Not pretty sure which one has been insured higher though - the cat or the jewels? Coz they're both fantastic!


[pix from stylist]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger