tattoos

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mohawk Trapper Hat @ River Island

When I visited River Island a couple of weeks ago, I spotted this headwear on one of the mannequins. It's something so different and would set you apart when you wear it on the street in the incoming autumn season. This trapper hat has been given a Peruvian mohawk makeover which made it quite edgy compared to the typical faux fur trapper hats in other stores.

What I like about this hat is the material which is knitted wool. The craftsmanship is awesome because it's not that easy to construct one which I think would take quite some time to finish. And that's why the price tag is quite on the hefty side compared to the other usual trapper hats.

I think if you wear it, you'll definitely put the punkheads at Camden Town to shame... ahaks!


[pix from river island]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger