tattoos

Saturday, September 18, 2010

NY Fashion Week: Simon Spurr SS'11

I love when a British import has done justice to his native roots when he displayed the collection outside the country. Simon Spurr has shown a great collection this time at New York Fashion Week for SS'11 with the immaculate cut of the suits reminisces the Saville Row's, very slim-fitting silhouette that contour the body handsomely and having various themes too that suit any gentlemen who like to look sharp next spring/summer.

I have to say these are the kind of clothes I'm having in my wardrobe. From the white one-button jacket (pix #2) to the pink top (#7) worn by Sean O, the white blazer with vertical stripes seen on Simon Nessman (#11) which looks similar to my H&M' and the hi-sheen denim shirt (#14, that kinda the same as my +J shirt for SS10) - they're all the kind of pieces that I already have. I truly adore this collection. I'm sensing they look seasonless.

Needless to say, Brit style always rock. These are some of my favorite pieces (which is almost all...) that I think could have its own theme..

The Yin & Yang ...

The Slim Black Suit...

The Colors Galore...

The lite macs...

The Urban Gents...

The Modern Dandy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger