tattoos

Monday, September 20, 2010

ZARA 'Homewear' September 2010 Lookbook

Rafael Lazzini strips down to his bare essentials and shed his suits and outerwear to pose for the new lookbook by Zara. Called the 'Homewear', the collection consists of pyjama tops and bottoms, alongside underwear like longjohns and briefs. There's also jumpers and jersey shorts suit for the lazy days when you just wanna hang around the house and feel the coziness without the hassle of dressing up. But still wanna look good, of course.

I am quite surprise to see this collection at Zara yesterday and think that it's a good move for them to widen the variety in the menswear section. Now, by having these they too can compete with Uniqlo, H&M and Next in giving great selection of materials in their homewear pieces. I can say, the fabric is great though I haven't got the chance to try on yet. Next time, perhaps? Coz I'm dying to get a tank top which I can't find anywhere after H&M's SS09 collection! And the one from Zara (#4) looks like the one I'm looking for... ;)


[pix from zara]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger